Although the world has literally changed shape overnight with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, our guest remains our first priority. We are mindful of the many challenges you currently face and are committed to your health and safety. We are prepared and waiting for when you are ready to travel.
We are ready to welcome guests as soon as the lockdown is lifted. Our staff is educated in line with the World Health Organisation Recommendations on the best hygiene practices.. We have life-in staff on the premises. They will be monitored frequently.
Our maximum capacity at both houses fall well within restrictions in terms of social gatherings.
The houses are comfortably spaced ensuring limited social contact
We have made provision for alcohol-based (70%) hand sanitiser for our guest and staff.
Sanitiser will be readily accessible in all our houses.
The following disinfecting procedures are followed in our houses:
· Rooms are vacated by 10h00 to allow sufficient time for thorough cleaning and infection control measures.
· All linen and towels are washed at a very high temperature.
· Staff wear protective clothing during cleaning and servicing.
· Bathrooms and all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected with a 70% alcohol-based agent.
· Rooms are well ventilated and remains vacant for 6 hours, allowing new guests to check in from 16h00.